10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Buying a Dairy Goat
Considerations for you to ponder before becoming a dairy goat owner.
- What is the life span of the goat you are about to purchase.
- Who will milk your goat when you're gone for a weekend?
- What breed or size of goat should I purchase?
- What type of goat enclosure will be required?
- What plan do you have for feeding schedules & feeders?
- Do you have access to quality roughage - hay?
- What can you provide for a shelter from the elements?
- Do you have a milking stand?
- What will you use for a fresh water supply?
- What equipment will you use to milk your goat?